Further easing of Covid-19 restrictions from 1st June.
To our Archery Community,
As a result of the further easing of restrictions, the MAC Outdoor Range remains OPEN to FULL Members with a key....up to 20 archers are now allowed.
We are also looking to assist Full Members, who have not yet qualified, to shoot their qualification rounds & thereby gain a key & access to the range.. If this applies to you, we will be contacting you via email soon see if you would like to take up the opportunity.
The following conditions are in place for Full Members with a Key.
Archery Victoria recommends that all Club Members be encouraged to download the COVID-19 app before attending the club.
• If you, or someone you have been in close contact with, has been overseas in the last 2 weeks, please do not attend or shoot at MAC (or any other club) for 14 days
• If you have any flu like symptoms or have had any in the last 2 weeks, please do not attend MAC (or any other club) for 14 days
• If you begin exhibiting flu like symptoms whilst at the club please leave immediately
• MAC reserves the right to refuse entry to anyone who is considered a health and wellbeing risk
• All archers are to carry personal sanitiser/cleaner to use when coming into contact with common surfaces (including locking/unlocking the gate, wiping down targets, butts and covers)
• Bring your own food and water and ensure that you are not sharing
• Full members are to unlock the gate and enter and lock the gate behind them once inside. Reverse the process when leaving the club
• Sign in by swiping your membership card electronic imprint at the device in the front window
• There will be a maximum of 20 archers & spectators within club boundaries at any time (Range Officers, Coaches, Committee members are not counted in the 20 max rule)
• Social distancing of 1.5 metres between people will be observed and this includes when collecting arrows at the targets
• One person will be allocated per target (Note: where members are from the same household and have been cohabitating during the period of isolation, they may share a target and don’t need to have 1.5m between them)
• Archers will only touch or draw their own arrows
• Archers will not touch another archer’s equipment
We hope with further easing of restrictions, we can prepare for programs & competition in the future.
Please stay tuned & keep safe & well.